Offices for rent in Dudley
Only a few miles shy of Birmingham, Dudley is a town known for its distinct accent and a very famous castle. Finding an office in the area is very easy when you have Eger24 here to help. There are certain aspects of office rental that don’t change, no matter what kind of business you’re in. Below are some of the basic rules that anyone should familiarise themselves with before looking at a potential property.
Conventional Office Rentals
• As a rule thumb allow 50 – 60 sq ft per person*
• Suited for larger business operations
• Short term leases require 2 – 3 years minimum commitment
Serviced office Rentals
• Let by the desk • Choose from standard offices to executive suites
• Expand or contract as your business grows or shrinks
• Rolling contracts that are flexible
• One monthly bill covers all associated services
Shared office Rentals
• Monthly rolling contracts
• Benefit from developed infrastructure & facilities already in place
• All utilities & rates packaged in one monthly bill
• Provides a more professional feel compared to a lone office
• Can give the allusion of one bustling working environment
*This rule applies to all of the above
Dudley Business Front
With it being in between so many other big towns and cities, the majority of businesses in Dudley are service and commercial based. The growth of retails parks on the outlying areas seen the number of businesses in the city centre drop over the last 15 years, but now the centre is going through a regeneration period with much of the focus on helping local companies.
Most business parks in Dudley are located near main roads. These include Castlegate Business Park, The Wallows Industrial Estate, Vaughan Trading Estate and Cross Quays Business Park. Premium office locations include Burnt Tree, Castlegate Way and Tipton Road.
The main road routes through Dudley are the A4123 connecting north to Wolverhampton, A461 towards Walsall and the A4123 which leads to junction 5 of the M5. There are no major train stations in Dudley, but two smaller regional stations to the north: Tipton and Dudley Port. They mainly deal with other stations in the Midlands, but both have three trains to London throughout the day. The closest airport is Birmingham International Airport with both domestic and international flights leaving daily.
The city doesn’t have a university, but does have a higher education institute in the form of Dudley College. The closest universities to Dudley are Birmingham City, Harper Adams, Wolverhampton and Warwick University.
The top tourist attraction in the town is Dudley Castle, which has its own zoo within the grounds. There are a lot of movie lovers in Dudley too, with their being a high concentration of cinemas for having a population of just over 100,000 in the city. If you can picture yourself renting an office space in Dudley, take a look at the listings we currently have available in the area.